Friday, 9 February 2007

Stiff Records T Shirts



Stiff Records were the coolest label of the punk era. They released records by The Damned, Ian Dury and The Blockheads, and Madness. All bands I loved when I was a nipper. Although, obviously, I had no idea they were all on the same label.

I bought a Stiff Records t shirt the other day. It has the Stiff slogan, "If It Ain't Stiff, It Ain't Worth A F*ck" emblazoned across it. I love wearing it. It makes me feel like I'm on one of the legendary Stiff tours, where a load of spotty oiks climbed onto a bus (or even a train!) and rampaged in the nicest possible way around the country. It makes me feel punk rock, although the logo is almost 30 years old.

Everyone should have one.


They're £17 from here.

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.