Thursday, 19 April 2007

Shiny Shiny Plastic Shoes


I am always at a loss when it comes to summer shoes. I like to wear socks, they make me feel secure and able to kick arse at a moment's notice, but do sometimes envy my bare footed and fancy free sisters.

I think I might eschew the hosiery, however, if I bought a pair of these supercute and shiny plastic shoes from Topshop. They're the kind of shoes that turn the dullest of trudges into a sparkly hop. Shiny shiny like little dolly's shoes.

They're only £10. That's a tenner in old money. They come in this peacock blue as well as sunshine yellow and basic black and white.

As they're made entirely of plastic your toes might get a bit stinky, so don't come running to me if you get trenchfoot.

2 comments:

kate said...

hello kate my name is kate too!iam 13 years old and i am from denver colarodo USA. i love lilly allen now if you could find lilly allen's shoes from the music vidio the fear. i love those shoes and i need them for the spring holly hop please respond

kate

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.